Apparently you call this phone number and leave a message for the internet, totally anonymously, about whatever is on your mind?
2. I found that website because I typed "fuck yeah" into the search field at http://www.ninja.com/
, which is really just Google but in a pretty skin and "deadly accurate"
3. I also found a Neil Patrick Harris fansite. Fuck yeah! http://www.fuckyeahneilpatrickharris.com/
That man is beautiful.
4. So I... finished? mostly?... finished one project, which was a miniature version of the PACT teacher assessment thing I'll have to do next term. There was some stuff I very deliberately chose to leave out because I am a slow worker and still ended up sending the "here's my assignment! :D" e-mail 5-8 minutes late.
a.m. until 3ish?: The other project, a paper on who succeeds at school and why. Also, DON'T FORGET: driving directions to HS and MS
4pm: meeting with my Master Teacher for the rest of the year
4:30-somewhat before 7: observe Music Ed Advisor doing an orchestra clinic at the school where I will student teach
7pm: attend middle school orchestra concert to see My Bassoon Student :DDDDD
after 7pm: get my drink on with music ed peeps? Or that might be Wednesday, I forget.
6. WEDNESDAY: study the fuck out of constitution book, have early dinner with Violist P and My Favourite Junior (hopefully at Father's Office, mmmmmmm), Music Ed Get Smashed Party?
7. Thursday OR Friday, depends on progress of constitution studying and on whether I am hungover: Drive to CSULB at fuck o'clock ayemme, take citizenship test, drive back to UCLA, work in library.
8. FRIDAY: OMG MIA WILL BE BACK.
9. Gig this weekend with Proto-Doctor Grad Conductor's Korean Youth Orchestra, yay! I love earning money for playing bassoon.
10. ALL OF BREAK: PRACTISE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING. PROPERLY THIS TIME, EH?
p.s. 11. moar fuckyeah-related links!http://fuckyeahsharks.tumblr.com/http://fuckyeahtattoos.tumblr.com/
-- some of these are way too fresh for my taste, but mostly they look really cool. It does spook me a little when I can't tell what body part it is, though
and the rest of it is all team america, save for one unfortunate etched powerbook. :/